For some men, the summer time warmth brings with it the will to do some additional grooming downstairs. With warmth comes sweat, and sweat within the groin area can result in jock itch, a extremely annoying rash attributable to the moisture-loving fungus, tinea cruris. In an effort to forestall this rash, some guys select to spice up their penis care regimens by trimming the hedges, chopping down on warmth within the space. Whereas some guys is perhaps pleased with a minor haircut for the penis, others would possibly select to go along with penis shaving. That is essentially the most environment friendly solution to minimize down on extra warmth within the groin space, however it may well result in a rash of its personal: razor burn. It may possibly additionally depart behind nicks within the pores and skin that trigger irritation. The next are a number of ideas men can heed in an effort to scale back the chance of making pores and skin issues when shaving the manhood.
1. Purchase the appropriate provides. There are a number of objects a person ought to have on hand earlier than he begins his manscaping journey. These embody hair clippers B08D996STN:
– Hair trimming scissors
– Electric hair/beard trimmer
– A multi-blade razor with a transferring head
– A shaving cream made for delicate pores and skin
The appropriate provides set a person up for an optimum shaving expertise.
2. Pre-trim. If a person is rocking a full bush and decides to go hairless, he must trim the hair down first. Lengthy, thick pubic hair is more likely to clog a razor, which might result in hair getting tugged on. No thanks.
That is the place the buzzer is available in. Utilizing that, trim the hair all the way down to underneath ¼”. Nonetheless, do not use the buzzer on the ball sack; use the scissors for that. A man may also need to follow scissors for hair on the underside of the penis.
three. Soak. Soaking in heat water can put together the pores and skin for the friction to come back.